Oil Capacity Chart in PDF

Here is a PDF file that contains all of the charts I've uploaded(General Motors, 2014 GMC Sierra and Chevrolet Silverado, Chrysler, and Ford).  I am especially proud of this post because I didn't know how to display a PDF in a blog post.  I did about a half an hour of research to learn how to do this.  I'm very excited about it!

This is so that you can print off the whole thing and tape it to your toolbox, cupboard, shelving unit, or wall in your shop or garage.  With this thing you can become the most popular guy in your neighborhood.  You'll be able to do everyone's oil changes because you'll have this information right there.

To download this .pdf so you can print it (or have it handy on your computer) just run your mouse cursor over the preview and in the top right hand corner a button that says "Pop-out" will appear, click that button.  On the page that brings you to you can select download from the buttons at the top.

Enjoy wrenching and making new friends!

P.S.  If you ever want to embed a preview of a PDF or any other kind of document on your blog or website then you'll be interested in what I found in my research.  This was the post that helped me most.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for discussing this very useful article. I heard something new from you. Keep blogging. Mobile Oil Change Calgary

    ReplyDelete

Recommended Posts